Whip up a delicious and filling Breakfast Burrito with this easy recipe. Made with ground beef, eggs, veggies, and cheese, this burrito is perfect for a protein-packed breakfast or a satisfying weekend brunch.
- 75 g ground beef
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 brown rice tortilla
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp salsa
- Salt and pepper
How to make
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef and cook thoroughly.
- Stir in the diced red pepper and red onions.
- Once the vegetables have softened, add the eggs to the pan.
- Lay a tortilla wrap flat on a plate and add spinach, the egg mixture, cheese, and salsa.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then fold the wrap.
Start your day with this delicious and filling Breakfast Burrito. Packed with protein from ground beef and eggs, and loaded with veggies and cheese, this hearty meal is perfect for an on-the-go breakfast or a leisurely weekend brunch.